Monday, December 8, 2008

PHOTO BUSINESS

Your search is finally over. ..You are looking for that perfect invitation and I can design this for you at lightning speed.......See your sample within 24 hours...Order shipped next day after approval***

My name is Brian Dever owner of Photo Creations . I create and design all of the creations you see here on this website and ready to do a personal design for you.

As you can see these invitations are custom designed for birthdays, graduations, weddings or any special joyous occasion. I will layout and design a photo card to fit your specific needs and you are in complete control of the layout and design of your order.

My service is a very interactive process and I will personally work with you to make your invitation designed to your specifications at a very speedy process. You will receive a sample emailed sample promptly and a very quick turnaround time.

Imagine the reaction once your announcement is received by friends and family members. These are the invitations that people keep and treasure for years all at an affordable price..

My photo cards are the wave of the future on getting the word out. Impress everyone because I offer the best quality cards and are only print on the highest quality photo paper.

No comments: